Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Good morning and ‘’hoping this find you well, healthy, safe and full of God’s presence and wonderful blessings’’. Thank you for your generosity in sharing your time, your talents, and your generous faithful financial support. We truly are better together. Wonderful things are happening for God’s glory despite political unrest, Presidential assassination and disasters. As the result of God’s blessing on the work here, we have already registered (during the 2nd quarter of 2021):
- 2,720 baptisms in Haiti, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe and Paris.
- 1 new congregation established in (San Miguel) Santo Domingo Norte with brother Rolin Vendredy, 1 new congregation converted in (Guanuma) Monte Plata brother Francique Predestin, 1 converted in (Los Rios) District National Santo Domingo brother Manius Eugene.
- 84 campaigns and gospel meetings.
- 3 church facilities built and 7 restored.
- On August 14th a 7.2 magnitude earthquake devasted South-western Haiti and our authorities report that more than 600,000 people were directly affected by this disaster and many medical facilities have been destroyed.
- The death toll continues to rise with nearly 2,300 reported deaths, 243 of our Church members are included.
- 12,000 have been injured, 2,305 of our Church members are included.
- 344 are reported missing, 46 of our Church members are included.
- Hundreds of thousands are homeless, 4,508 of our Church members are included and in great need.
THE NEED FOR THE LORD’S CHURCH SUPPORT IS URGENT!
- In 2010, we called on several churches to bring health, hope and healing and they did just that.
- Today, we send a heartfelt plea for the Churches of Christ in the United States for relief again!
- Please, we need your help to make that happen.
- Please spread the word, make a donation, we urgently need your support!
SOME OF THE URGENT NEEDS:
- Food and water
- Hygiene Kits
- Medical Care
- Etc. All these must be purchased in Haiti because transportation and custom will make it difficult to be sent from the United States.
Let us pray for Haiti, suffering with so many trials and misery! Thank you in advance for your assistance, we count on you to be part of this work well done. Until then, stay blessed, safe, healthy, and mission-minded!
A very small servant of the King of kings,
Jean Robert St-Hilaire / Church of Christ Delmas 43 / Port-au-Prince, Haiti.